Spinback’s Terms and Conditions have been developed to ensure that our customers are using our facilities and services with due regard to their rights and the rights of other users. These are in line with Spinback’s standard practices with relation to current procedures, rules and regulations
By Signing up to Spinback and attending classes and other activities/equipment/facilities at the Spinback Studio you are agreeing:
• To take full responsibility for any/all injuries that may occur as a result of being at the Spinback Studio
• Agree that Spinback is not responsible for any/all injuries that may occur as a result of being at the Spinback Studio and surrounding premises
• Are well enough to participate in any of the activities carried out at the Spinback Studio
• Accept that Spinback have the right to deny access if we don’t see a person fit to perform the activities carried out at the Spinback Studio
• You bring all personal belongings to the studio at your own risk. We do not accept liability for any loss or damage to these items. We recommend that you do not bring valuable items to the gym.
I agree to the above and hereby declare I am fit enough to partake in the exercise classes.